We are pleased to announce the 4th and final plenary meeting of the International Quantum Tensor Network, which will be hosted at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. This meeting will build upon our previous three plenary meetings at UCL, in New York City (in collaboration with CCQ) and at the TUM AcademyCenter Raitenhaslach (in collaboration with TU Munich) in Germany.
We will use this final opportunity to come together as a tensor network community to discuss challenges, developments and opportunities for the field, and to celebrate the impacts of the IQTN grant.
There is a £150 registration fee for successful applicants to this meeting. However, IQTN funding will provide:
- Some support towards attendees’ travel expenses, based on need
- Accommodation to all attendees for the nights of Tuesday 23, Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 January*
- Lunches and refreshments throughout the meeting
- Welcome reception drinks on Wednesday 24 January
- A special Scottish Burns’ Night dinner on Thursday 25 January
Applications for this meeting are open, closing at 23.59 (UK) on Sunday 1 October 2023. Successful applicants will receive a link to formalise their registration in the week beginning Monday 2 October 2023. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Confirmed speakers: Natalia Chepiga (TU Delft), Ignacio Cirac (MPG), Philippe Corboz (UVA), Abhinav Kandala (IBM), Elham Kashefi (NQCC), Vedika Khemani (Stanford), Frank Pollman (TUM), Amanda Young (TUM).
More to come.